Corporate Headquarters2465 Latham Street, Suite 100 Mountain View, 94040, California United States : : Corporate email
Israeli OfficeAmos Technologies Moshe Stein : Israeli email
Flex Logix is a supplier of embedded FPGA IP and software to enable SoC and MCU designers to implement blocks of reconfigurable RTL which can be reprogrammed at any time, including while in-system.
Flex Logix is venture backed, headquartered in Silicon Valley and managed by experienced executives in Semiconductor IP. Flex Logix technologists were recognized with the ISSCC Outstanding Paper Award in 2015 for some of the key technologies which enable us to achieve very high density similar to Xilinx FPGAs.
Our embedded FPGA cores are proven in TSMC28HPM/C and customers are in design of chips using our IP and using our software (the EFLX Compiler which translates your RTL into the configuration bits which program the core). Embedded FPGAs from 100 LUTs to 100K LUTs are achievable.
EFLX cores in TSMC40ULP are now in design and our roadmap is to do TSMC28HPC+ and TSMC16FF+ next.
- Flex Logix Works With DARPA To Develop Flex Logix’s Embedded FPGA IP For Government Projects
- Flex Logix High-Performance Embedded FPGA IP Core Now Available for TSMC 16FF+ and 16FFC
- Flex Logix Reconfigurable, Low-Power IP Cores Now Available for TSMC 40ULP
- Flex Logix Appoints Tony Kozaczuk as Director of Solutions Architecture
- Flex Logix Announces Program For Fast-track Evaluation and Prototyping
- Flex Logix Appoints Andy Jaros as VP Sales
- Flex Logix Appoints Abhijit Abhyankar as VP Silicon Engineering
- Flex Logix Secures $7.4 Million in VC Financing
- Flex Logix Extends Embedded FPGA-In-SoC Architecture With New Block RAM and DSP Cores
- Flex Logix Technologies Introduces EFLX: an FPGA Core for Upgrading Silicon