Corporate Headquarters14150 SW Karl Braun Drive Beaverton, 97077, OR United States : : Corporate email
Israeli Office: Israeli email
As electronics become smaller and more capable, they become more complex. Necessary innovation must be met with ever-advancing technical capability. Tektronix designs and manufactures the test, measurement and monitoring solutions that break through the walls of complexity, to accelerate global innovation.
Tektronix solutions have supported many of humankind’s greatest advances of the past 65 years. Health. Communication. Mobility. Space. We are committed to the scientists, engineers and technicians around the world who will define the future, and rely on us to embrace the technological challenge, as partners in their innovation.
- Industry's First 32 Gb/s Protocol-Aware Bit Error Rate Tester Eases 4th Generation Standards Receiver Testing
- Tektronix Delivers Automated 100G Electrical Test Solutions for DSA8300 Sampling Oscilloscopes
- Tektronix P7700 Probes Win 2016 ECN Impact Award
- Tektronix Introduces Keithley S540 Power Semiconductor Test System Fully-Automated, High-Speed Wafer-Level Parametric Test Solution Targets the Latest Power Semiconductor Devices Including SiC and GaN up to 3kV
- Tektronix Enhances Optical Modulation Analyzer Software
- New Parameter Analyzer Reduces Characterization Complexity, Speeds Time to Insight
- Industry's First 3-in-1 Waveform Generator Debuts