Corporate Headquarters28 Baruch Hirsh St. Helman Building, Bnei Brak, , Israel Phone: + 972.73.705.2530 Fax: + 972.3.644.0737 Corporate email
Israeli OfficeTara Berg : Israeli email
Veriest is an international design house providing forefront ASIC and FPGA design and verification solutions.
Veriest is offering a wide range of services tailored to meet specific needs of customers who are looking for a professional solution and high value in their chip development.
Veriest's portfolio of clients includes the full range of globally established industry leaders, defense companies, and also startups at preliminary stages of developing high-end chip technology.
Veriest was founded in 2007 by Hagai Arbel and a group of VLSI experts credited with rooted knowledge and experience in the field of ASIC and FPGA design.
Veriest is headquartered in Bnei Brak, Israel with R&D center also in Belgrade, Serbia. Our team of 70 engineers constitutes the key players in projects at the forefront of chip technology.
- Turnkey ASIC / FPGA / Software design
- Design and verification IPs
- ASIC Architecture
- RTL design - Verilog, VHDL
- Design Verification - SystemVerilog UVM, Specman
- System Design
- FPGA design
- LAB Hardware-Software bring up
- Modeling - SystemC, C++
- Embedded software and drivers
- On-site or near shore assignments
- Offshore (Belgrade R&D center)
- DA-Integrated and Veriest Announce Strategic Partnership Creating a Unique Semiconductor Services Model
- Veriest is Expanding Abroad, Establishes a Modeling Department
- Veriest is expanding and looking for engineers
- Veriest - SNUG 2014
- Veriest - ChipEx 2014
- We have moved to a new office in Israel
- Veriest Venture and Aman Group Announce Strategic Partnership
- We have moved to a new office in Belgrade